Employment opportunities are found below:
Easter Seals Cardinal Hill has an opening for Development/Public Relations Director.
The Director establishes and coordinates an annual fundraising, public relations, and marketing plan. The focus is identifying and strengthening individual and corporate partnerships, community awareness, and clinical referrals.
It is imperative that the Development/Public Relations Director have a proven track record of nonprofit fundraising and public relations experience and understands the importance of and ability to maximize resources for the achievement of fundraising and community relations goals. Requirements include Bachelor’s degree in a related field, minimum 3 years nonprofit fundraising experience, expertise in marketing and branding, excellent communication skills.
Creative Beginnings Child Development Center is seeking Teachers and Assistant Teachers.
Sign on Bonus available!
- Must have completed high school or equivalent, and 1 year of experience
- CPR and First Aid certifications a plus
- Must have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Resourceful and able to modify instructional materials as needed for students
- Excellent communication skills
- Must pass a drug screening and background check
- Must be 18 or older per State Requirements in Childcare
- Covid Vaccination required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
Please send resumes to Melissa.Hampton@cardinalhill.org. For further information, please contact Melissa via 859-554-8147.